Frequently asked questions
Do you have a specific question? Find your answer via the search bar.
Can I use this platform if I am not a customer?
Yes, you can! If you are not a customer, you can view the available construction sites and apply to them as a professional painter.
Is my data private?
Yes, of course BOSS paints respects the privacy of the users of the painting platform.
I am a customer of BOSS paints, but do not know my BOSSvip login details.
When you become a customer of BOSS paints, the login data for BOSSvip are emailed to you. But sometimes this ends up in the spam box or you don't need it right away, which makes it seem as if you don't have any login details. But that is not the case. Every customer automatically receives login data. If your login details got lost, you can request them again via this link.
I have forgotten my password for BOSSvip.
Not to worry! You can easily reset your password by clicking 'forgot password' on the login page or via this link.
Who can I turn to for liability and responsibility?
- The client is solely responsible for the order he formulates and communicates on this platform.
- The professional is solely responsible for the price proposal he formulates and communicates on this platform.
- The users of this platform are responsible for evaluating and determining the suitability of an order or of a user. When users decide to enter into a contractual relationship, the agreement is concluded directly between the users concerned.
- When the client and the professional agree to work together through this platform, they are jointly responsible for the way in which they work together, the modalities and the execution thereof. The users alone are responsible for fulfilling their obligations.
- BOSS paints is not a party to the contractual relationship between the users. BOSS paints is in no way a proxy for or on behalf of any of the parties.